Utility Scale Solar Project
- Independent Power Producer (IPP)
- Captive Power Producer (CPP)
Suitable for companies interested to generate power and sale the same to government agencies under long term PPA
Suitable to companies having huge power requirement. They setup the plant and wheel energy generated to their plant ultimately checking their energy cost.
In MW scale Power Project our company advise right from concept to commissioning in different schemes such as:-
- Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission (JNNSM) being implemented by GOI through phases till 2022.
- Consult for implementation of different schemes announced by various State Govt, under State Policy.
- The projects for Captive Consumption or Third Party sell under REC.
Our company has designed, engineered and erected a 5.75 MW Solar Power Plant of Shree Saibaba Green Power Pvt. Ltd. at Latur (Maharashtra) for this the company had participated in Bidding process of NWN under JNNSM of GOI. On successful commissioning of this project, the generation level is among the top five projects in the country. The project is commissioned within the scheduled time and achieved desired target.
Installation is in progress for:
10MW solar power plant for Shardha Constructions and Corporation Pvt Ltd, Nanded under JNSM Ph II Batch 1 at Panchincholi, Tal. Nilanga, Dist Latur.
10MW solar power plant for Shardha Constructions and Corporation Pvt Ltd, Nanded under Karnataka State Policy at Santpur, Dist Bidar.